SFR with 16% ROI! $245m CF, $16K down via Conventional Financing!

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

SFR with 16% ROI! $245m CF, $16K down via Conventional Financing!

Denver, CO 路 Member since 2017 路 542 posts 路 27 votes

Prepare for an early retirement with adding this property to your portfolio! The 1157 sq. ft., single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.5 bath property. It was built in 1969. Enjoy the financial benefits of real estate investing without the headaches of landlording! Achieve your goals of early retirement! Contact for more info.

Click below images to view the financials:

0Reply
5 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2018 路 45 posts 路 21 votes
    8y

    Hey Mirasol,

    I noticed you鈥檙e in Denver, is this house in Denver as well?

    I鈥檓 up north, in Fort Collins and have been scouring the market here for a rental with numbers that make sense, and I have yet to find anything. 

    If that one is in Denver, I may be interested in chatting a bit more. 

    Thanks a bunch!

    Logan

  • Denver, CO 路 Member since 2017 路 542 posts 路 27 votes
    8y

    Hi Logan,

    Thanks for the interest but the property is located in TN (exact address is 205 Burwood, Memphis, TN, 38109). You may contact @Zach Lemaster to learn other available properties that might interest you. Please reach him via [email protected]. Thanks!

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Logan Brown I wish we could find prices like that in Denver!  I'm based out of Longmont, but we offer turnkey homes in various markets throughout the US where the numbers make much more sense.  As seen in the address, this home is in Memphis, TN.  If you are interested in learning about any of these opportunities, please email me directly.

    Thanks!

    Zach

  • Member since 2018 路 79 posts 路 5 votes
    8y

    What kind of neighborhood?

  • Fort Collins, CO 路 Member since 2018 路 45 posts 路 21 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Zach Lemaster:

    @Logan Brown I wish we could find prices like that in Denver!  I'm based out of Longmont, but we offer turnkey homes in various markets throughout the US where the numbers make much more sense.  As seen in the address, this home is in Memphis, TN.  

     I thought that was a bit low for our area. Thanks for keeping me honest Zach. 馃榾 I鈥檓 still getting used things here on BP. I鈥檓 a bit of a newbie still. Can you send me a bit of literature on your turnkey business?

    Thanks a bunch! Enjoy what鈥檚 left of the weekend. 

  • Ballston Spa, NY 路 Member since 2016 路 7 posts 路 26 votes
    8y

    It's kind of hard to consider not having any sort of repair costs without seeing inside photos, any details on date of when the roof was repaired, etc.

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Logan Brown @Florentina Ronquillo @Kyle Litz

    Please email me directly if you would like more info on this home (scope of work, more pics, neighborhood info, etc).  I can also send any info about our operations that you would like to see.

    Thanks,

    Zach 

  • Member since 2018 路 79 posts 路 5 votes
    8y

    Where are the homes in Birmingham Alabama?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.