• Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Coaching available for use of direct mail marketing

Ray Lai
  • Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Sep 12 2018, 21:55

For help with direct mail marketing, shoot me a message with where you're at and I can coach you on how to use direct mail effectively to increase your deal flow in your real estate pipeline. You'll save both time and money rather than figuring it all out on your own when I can teach you what works and things to avoid that will kill your response and conversion rates. I'll provide guidance and send you a direct mail game plan, checklist of things to prepare to increase your chances of success, scripts on how to talk to different types of sellers, software to use for your real estate investing including customer relationship management (CRM) software, templates for your direct mail, contracts, calculators, etc.

Message me only if you're going to take action - just add me as a colleague and message me with information on where you are in the process with your direct mail. It's important to say where you are so I can provide the right advice for your situation.

I've already coached many new wholesalers/flippers to successfully start their marketing or increase their deal flow. Although this is free, I don't just do it for anyone. I've helped a lot of people so I can tell who the time-waster talkers are and see who are the ones that take action to get results.

Offering

Loading replies...