Hard Money Lender - Are we a good fit?

WantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Hard Money Lender - Are we a good fit?

Private Money Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 16 votes

First Equity Funding is a hard money lender based out of Florida. We lend nationwide! We lend on fix & flips, new construction, commercial deals and other investment real estate. We finance new purchases and cash out refinances.

  • Lending up to 90% of the purchase price
  • Lending 100% of renovation costs
  • Rates at low as 8% for flips & rental properties
  • Interest only payments with no pre-payment penalty
  • Loan amounts $80,000 - $5,000,000+
  • Fast closings and simple documentation
  • Minimum FICO: 600

Contact: Tara at 856-340-9127 or td[email protected]

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hey my name is Anderson Hargrove. I'm in investor from Philadelphia pa. I look to whole sale buy and flip and  eventually get into rentals.You're offering is the best I've seen so far. I well definitely have your information in my profile.

  • Rental Property Investor | Realtor · Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC · Member since 2017 · 467 posts · 161 votes
    8y

    thumbs up

  • Private Money Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    @Anderson Hargrove

    Hey Anderson, that sounds great.  I just sent you a PM.  

  • Private Money Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    @Matt Berklacy Hey Matt, responded to your email and left you a voicemail earlier.  Thanks for the thumbs up! Let's chat soon.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.