Looking for experienced hard money lender to consult on a project

WantFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Looking for experienced hard money lender to consult on a project

Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 10 votes

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced hard money lender to break down the numbers I was given on a fix and flip and loan. I would like to understand the numbers better and estimate my flip profit. I would pay a consulting fee and this can be all done over the phone. Please private message me. Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Greg, I have to person for you, but I need an email address, and a phone number.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.