Looking for experienced home flipper to consult on an ATL project

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for experienced home flipper to consult on an ATL project

Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 10 votes

Hi all,

I'm looking for an experienced Atlanta home flipper that has specifically purchased homes from wholesalers and flipped them. I'm currently working with a hard money lender to purchase a property in East Atlanta Village and have some questions about how to handle the closing and would like tips for the rehab of an older home. I am willing to pay an up front hourly fee or % of profit based on experience. I have real estate experience and experience dealing with contractors so I would not be calling you every day. Please private message me if you are interested or know someone who might be a good fit. Thanks!

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    @Greg Davis I have a couple of guys that would be happy to chat with you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.