Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Hi everyone,
I am currently looking for investment opportunities in the Huntsville, AL metro area. I am looking particularly in areas south of downtown and in the Madison city limits. My criteria for single-family homes is as follows: 3 BD / 2 BR, $125,000 - $175,000 range, and need mild updating/remodeling. I am also open to multi-family (4 units or less). I am hoping to close on a property by the end of the year.
If you have any properties that fit my criteria, please feel free to reach out.
Real Estate Broker · East TN Loudon/Lenoir City/Tellico Village · Member since 2014 · 363 posts · 222 votes
7y
Hello @J. Compton I own 2 properties in South Huntsville and 2 in Madison. I recommend you reach out to @Carolyn Dietrich She is my go to for finding new properties to invest into for good cash flow also multi families. Your welcome to reach out to me if you have any questions! Good LUCK I LOVE Huntsville.