Hard Money Lenders in NC

Hard Money Lenders in NC

Durham, NC · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 2 votes

Can anyone recommend any good hardmoney lenders that work in the NC area? Have a good deal looking to flip In the triangle.

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Hey @Jorge Ibarra

    I have a 1 year interest only, No Income Doc product with no minimum FICO that could possibly fit your needs for the property. Just need some additional information from you. Reach out anytime!

    Talk Soon,

    Tim Wolfgram

    818.338.9788

    [email protected]

  • Lender · Elmhurst, IL · Member since 2018 · 100 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Hi Jorge,

    I'm a national private money lender. I might be able to help. Please feel free to reach out.

    Best,

    Dave

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.