Rehab Projects Are Lining Up馃彋Need Flippers Ready To Close. PHX.

WantPartners
Classifieds

Rehab Projects Are Lining Up馃彋Need Flippers Ready To Close. PHX.

Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2015 路 485 posts 路 384 votes

I have three properties in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Glendale under contract. (Picture above is the one in Glendale)

I'm looking for SFR Cash Buyers/partners in the Phoenix Area. I'm looking for cash buyers that have experience and know what they're doing when doing rehab projects. Best is to DM me.

Also have future deals get dropped in your inbox by signing up here.

Cheers, Ken

2Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2015 路 29 posts 路 9 votes
    7y

    @Ken Breeze Link didn't work but I'm interested in what you have right now. DM

  • Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2015 路 485 posts 路 384 votes
    7y

    @Chris Nalim Great to here that your interested! Thanks for letting me know that the link was broken. Here's the updated link.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2015 路 29 posts 路 9 votes
    7y

    @Ken Breeze thanks, look forward on doing business

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.