South Bend, IN | Multi Family Portfolio

HavePropertiesMultiple Properties
Classifieds

South Bend, IN | Multi Family Portfolio

Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 171 posts · 63 votes

Portfolio of small multi family buildings (2-4 units) for sale in South Bend, IN - 18 total buildings (Includes a 32-unit apartment building)

Professionally managed by Pear Tree Mangement LLC

95% occupancy

Avg price: $208,333

Avg rent: $2,118/mo

Gross yield: 12.2%

Annual cash flow (w/ no debt): $272,420

Click here for original link to addresses

Please send me an email if you're interested so I can send you an excel version with addresses.

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anthony ParisiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Jason - please send me some information.  I have family in South Bend although I reside in the bay area.

    Tony Parisi

    925-895-4376

  • Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 171 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    What's your email @Anthony Parisi?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.