Rare find - Unusually large duplex available in North Oakland, California's hot East Bay market. Both units delivered vacant. Each unit 1,400+ square feet. Located in beautiful Adams Point neighborhood (low crime relative to average).
- Lower unit previously rented to young professionals for $3,195/month (2015-2018)
- Prior to listing, new renters were lined up for above-market rent at $3,595 (upper) & $3,495 (lower)
- Units have designer interiors, upgraded appliances, in-unit laundry and show very well
- Huge value-add opportunities (e.g. charge for garage parking, pet rent & laundry, add sub-metering for water, etc.)
- Building is close to shopping, bars, restaurants, and Farmer's markets in Uptown Oakland, Piedmont, Grand, and Lakeshore. Centrally located for easy commute to SF.
Photos & more info on MLS and Redfin:
Message me for open house dates or any other questions.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing