West Bridgewater, Massachusetts - 3 Bed, 1 Bath - 1987 Sq. Ft.

4 Replies

Price $224,900
Location 93 Prospect Street, West Bridgewater, MA, 02379
Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $0
  • Square Footage: 1987
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Occupied: No
  • Lot Size: 0

Our firm is currently selling this 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, single-family, antique home located in the heart of West Bridgewater, Massachusetts. The property is listed for $224,995, making it the least expensive listing in W. Bridgewater! This is a great opportunity for a new or experienced investor, with after repair comparable homes ranging from $395K - $410K. Message us for more info!

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/57553060_zpid/42.059553,-70.968934,41.976401,-71.086522_rect/12_zm/1_fr/?view=public

Hi Suzanne - yes, the property is available. Are you interested for yourself or a client?

I drive by this house everyday on my way to work!  I worry about the fact that it was built before America was even America.   How is the foundation and heating system? Would it pass for a conventional loan? Just wondering how big of a rehab you think this would be.  Thanks!!!

It's definately an old property, however, comes with a TON of old world charm. Beautiful king's wood floors, antique beams, etc.  Foundation is stacked field stone (typical for antique homes) and appears to be in good shape.  House is winterized so haven't reviewed the heating system. Financing would likely be limited to a 203(k) loan. Happy to discuss further if there is interest.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here