Tulsa Ok real estate broker search

Tulsa Ok real estate broker search

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey all, I am interested in looking in to the Tulsa OK real estate market.  Specifically in trying to find a real estate agent with experience working with investors.  (especially new investors) Flips or rental income properties. Single family homes up to fourplex.  I live in Denver with limited Tulsa experience.  Looking at Midtown, Utica Square, Gathering Place neighborhoods?  Any recommendations on agents that I can reach out to?  Thanks

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin MeekPro Member
    Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I may be kind of biased, but my wife is an agent with Keller Williams and we have investment properties, she works with another investor on a regular basis to find homes, and she has worked with others off and on.  Feel free to reach her at [email protected] or directly at 918-640-5018.  

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Justin, thanks for the reply and the contact information.  Let me get some information together and I'll reach out. Jim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.