Flipper/Rehabber · NY · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 2 votes
My partner and I are currently in the process of 2 Flips in NY, using conventional loans. We’re looking for private lenders. Which will help us scale quicker and purchase more properties. We both run our own individual General Contracting company’s that do foundations to roofs, kitchens and baths etc.. I have a handful of homes I’m interested in pursuing pending we can find funding.. Would love to open a dialogue with some PML and discuss some properties I have in mind. Thank you
Lender · St Louis, MO · Member since 2018 · 143 posts · 16 votes
7y
Hey William,
I have a few great programs for your area that can close quick...!
Up to 75% on Refinances! Up to 100% for Rehabs and up to 100% for New Construction Loans! Commercial Loans, Bridge Loans, Term Loans, and much more!… 25% for referrals!