Active investor, Local realtor, Seek partner, JV, split, time

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Active investor, Local realtor, Seek partner, JV, split, time

Rental Property Investor | Realtor · Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC · Member since 2017 · 467 posts · 161 votes

Seek joint ventures, time-leverage, deal splits, weather you're licensed, have money, experienced.. lets talk plan to split time on finding, fixing, funding, and/or flipping a deal...

As investor, I am an active marketer for sellers to acquire their property to wholesale, reno-flip or retail MLS them (being Florida agent).

Seeking:

- Private Money Lender Partner.

- Marketing , Acquisitions Partner (can mentor , split deals)

- Contractor partner (fix-flip split share equity)

- Realtor partner (investor minded, follow leads to acquire or co-list)

- Im available: to help local and out-of-state buyers for offers (Florida)

Send me your idea, contact, or referral.:

mbbjax@gmail, - 904-878-2699 call or text

About me:

- Love passive income (currently holding, leasing out NC, & Fl)

- secondary fix flips and listings for short term transaction profit.

- goal is more holds, airbnb monthly model, furthr flip experience

(active: Jacksonville Florida surrounding, Duval /St johns St Augustine / Clay (Orange), Flagler, Nassau County, Yulee, Beaufort Blufton SC, Chatham County, Savannah Ga.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Milton, FL · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hey Matt, I'm currently splitting my time between Daytona and Pensacola. I'm very interested in the Flagler area as well. I would be interested in getting together and talking about possible JV's sometime. If you ever want to get a bite in Flagler let me know and I can run up there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Savannah Georgia · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Matt Berklacy

    I'm active duty military and a budding real estate investor. More knowledge than experience - but gearing up to start a small REI LLC based out of Savannah GA.

    My wife and four kids are planning to move down to the Savannah area this Summer when I plan to retire from the Navy.

    I’m looking for a small farm to buy in South Effingham County near Savannah GA. I’d like something with 4+beds/3+baths about 2500 sqft. Maybe 5-15 acres of land. Existing outbuildings in good condition a plus. Area around it needs to be B+ (i.e. my wife won’t enjoy driving through an area with a lot of trailers and derelict houses). Needs to be No More than 30 minutes from downtown Savannah. Strong preference for owner financing. With the right terms, I’d be ready to buy very soon.

    Very good credit and very little debt with a bit of cash on hand for a fairly decent down payment ready to go. It doesn’t have to be perfectly market ready, but prefer mostly cosmetic touch ups rather than a full renovation.

    I’d appreciate any help you might be able to provide.

    Thanks,

    Mike

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.