Looking for good bank for Cash Out refinance

Looking for good bank for Cash Out refinance

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I just started my real estate investment ventures.  I was in the process of getting a loan approved for my first rental when I ran across another deal I really liked.  I paid for the second with cash as I did not want to try and get to loans at the same time.  I am not sure how messy that would have been.

In any case, I paid $95k for the second in cash (value $100 to 120k depending on where you look for assessment.  i am looking for a good Cash out refinance company so I can pull $ back out of this property to buy my third.  Any recommendations ? I know some banks don't like loans under $100k

thanks in advance

1Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mortgage Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 657 posts · 275 votes
    7y

    @Eric Bowington hello!

    What state are you in? Keep in mind that you normally can get around 70-80% cash out on investment properties.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Uggg I guess that would have been good information for me to add.   Raytown, MO 64133

  • Lender · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    @Eric Bowington, I'm in Missouri, and I can help you.  I work at a bank.  Please message me or call 314-413-1211 for details.

  • Investor · Waipahu, HI · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 56 votes
    7y

    Hi, I provide Unlimited Private Money/Hard Money for all real estate transactions. We have Refinance programs and 30 year rental programs as well. We have over 30 funding options. Visit our website and I can send you more information and give you a Free Consult- www.prestigebfs.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.