Have a few deals that need financing- NC

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Have a few deals that need financing- NC

Rental Property Investor · Triangle Area, NC · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 12 votes

Hi BP! 

I have a few deals needing financed, leading to long term relationships. I feel the more value I bring to the table, the more i get in return. That's the kind of partner I would want to work with.. I also work full time as a Field Engineer/Surveyor for a top tier Civil Engineering firm. Funding needed ranges from transactional to BRRRR. If interested please contact me as soon as possible. Let's make some money together. Thanks in advance. Happy Mother's day mom's!

Rick

0Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    7y

    We Provide Business Loans to Fund Real Estate deals


    https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

    Please click the Link above, and apply on-line now. Remember we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Signers and Business Start-Ups, funding them nationally.

    1
  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Ricky R.:

    Hi BP! 

    I have a few deals needing financed, leading to long term relationships. I feel the more value I bring to the table, the more i get in return. That's the kind of partner I would want to work with.. I also work full time as a Field Engineer/Surveyor for a top tier Civil Engineering firm. Funding needed ranges from transactional to BRRRR. If interested please contact me as soon as possible. Let's make some money together. Thanks in advance. Happy Mother's day mom's!

    Rick

    We may be able to help.  Please give the office a call when you get a chance.

    Stephanie

    202-491-6461 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.