Contractors in Clarksville, TN?

Contractors in Clarksville, TN?

Investor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 122 votes

After months of research, eduction, and sweat, I bought my first house in Clarksville, TN. It's in pretty good shape, but I'd like to relocate the kitchen, and convert the basement garage into a studio apartment. I'll be living on-site, and would prefer to hire a local company, though not a requirement.

Do you know a contractor in Clarksville that would be a reputable hire?

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Renee Yarbrough hello, were you able to get a reputable contractor for the Clarksville area? I currently live in Murfreesboro, TN and looking for my next investment home in the Clarksville area since prices are a lot more affordable than the Nashville/M’Boro areas.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.