Partner Wanted For Acquisitions In The WNY Area

WantPartners
Classifieds

Partner Wanted For Acquisitions In The WNY Area

Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 5 votes

I'm an investor with over 15 years of experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate. I've had portfolio's of rental properties, done light fix and flips, and structured many different kinds of deals and purchases.

I'm currently looking for partner/s for acquisitions in the Western New York area, specifically Buffalo. Multi Unit's, Singles, or whatever gets us some passive income generating. 

The right partner would be able to finance the acquisitions or have the ability to do so. I will oversee the daily operations and management. We will enter into a partnership and all profits will be split between both parties.

 If you're interested message me, and let's talk about how we can make some money together.

1Reply
0 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.