Recommendations for electricians & plumbers in St. Louis?

Recommendations for electricians & plumbers in St. Louis?

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 397 posts · 469 votes

I'm looking for recommendations for electricians and plumbers in St. Louis. I need professionals to call when maintenance needs arise at my rentals that my go-to handyman can't handle. Any other St. Louis investors who self-manage have some good contacts? Thanks!

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbia, IL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    @Megan Greathouse - I don't have a go to electrician, but for plumbers I have used several in the past and Sure Fix in Dutchtown rocks!  Ron the owner is a great guy and he and is team always get someone over the same day and do great work.  Definitely a great resource for South City!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.