Needing conventional lender for MFR in southside Chicago

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Needing conventional lender for MFR in southside Chicago

Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes

I am looking to do a refinance on a duplex worth about $75,000 - $85,000 in Chicago. It's currently in an LLC but I am willing to quitclaim into personal name. Is there a waiting period?

0Reply
3 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    I understand you want to refinance a duplex in Chicago, but you have a great question about the waiting period, why is that important?  Let me know. Also I need your email address.

    Reggie Truss

    The Loan Father

  • Attorney · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 719 posts · 549 votes
    6y

    @Patrick Britton You’ll probably have to deed back into your personal name and do the refi. Send me a message and I’ll send you some local lenders that can get it done. 

  • Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
    6y


    Patrick, we can get you up to $300,000 using your LLC business lines of credit. Anyway, If you are a real estate investor using your personal credit in your business, You need to stop and set up a LLC, establish one or use one we provide to start your credit line. Click the image below, and a video will explain what we do. Watch our video then click the link to apply to grow your business.

    Business Funding $300k+

    https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6y

    @Patrick Britton - how long have you owned the duplex?  Is it in Cook County?  Our minimum property value is $75k - [email protected]

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed  I'm curious why you didn't mention that National Corporate Credit charges a "small fee" of 15% OF THE ENTIRE LOAN AMOUNT for their "services."  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.