Wanted: Portfolio Lender Operating in WV & VA

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Wanted: Portfolio Lender Operating in WV & VA

Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 140 votes

I’m looking for a portfolio lender in West Virginia. That is, a lender who keeps their loans in house. I own an A/B+ class property in Fayetteville, WV outright and am looking to get a 30-year fixed mortgage on it. I intend to invest in small multifamily properties (2-4 units) in Roanoke, Virginia next. Want to get in with a local lender who can be fast, flexible, reliable, and creative. Would like to have a line of credit available to me for quick, cash offers that can then be refinanced into 30-year fixed. I have household W-4 income over $200K/year and currently own 6 properties, credit score ~740.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Nate, I hope you had a good Christmas, I need an email address so I can send you some info.  Hope to hear from you.  Have a happy new year.

    Reggie Trusss

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6y

    @Nate Bell - we're a commercial brokerage shop and have access to 50+ private banks for nationwide lending.  So, keep us in mind if you don't find anything local to WV - [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.