Seeking commercial refinance for residential property

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Seeking commercial refinance for residential property

Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

I recently completed renovation of a twin house I bought in July 2019 with hard money financing. Seeking long term conventional commercial refinance at 70-75% LTV. Details:

Property - 4 bed room twin house with 1742 sq ft in Philadelphia 19111

ARV - 290,000$

Rent - 1950$ per month

Property tax - 3213$

Insurance - 1000$

Utility costs - borne by Tenant

Please contact if interested at 2672712599 for more information.

Thanks,

Vinod Jose

0Reply
9 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mortgage Broker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 657 posts · 275 votes
    6y

    Sent you a text message.

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Vinod, maybe we can do this, but  I need some help. I'm not sure if we have any thing that will help you. In order to find out we need the answers to a few questions. We also need an email address.

    Reggie Truss

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Reginald Truss [email protected] or by phone 2672712599

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @John B. Golder [email protected] or by phone 2672712599

  • Lender · Member since 2019 · 77 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Hi @Vinod Jose! Let me know if you are still looking for financing on this. You can PM me or send over an email - [email protected]

  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Vinod Jose By now, I hope you've found the loan you were looking for.  However, I'd love to chat about what terms you got because I'm confident we'd be in the running. Check us out at www.brrrrstrategyfunding.com. I hope you'll keep us in mind for the future and would love to chat soon.

    All the best, 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.