STVR portfolio or asset based lending in Virginia

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

STVR portfolio or asset based lending in Virginia

Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 141 votes

Looking for a commercial, portfolio, or private asset-based lender with good terms for a licensed short term vacation rentals in the state of Virginia. Recommendations welcome.

0Reply
0 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6y

    Depending upon cash-flow, location, and quality of home, can do 70-75% LTV on purchase of a short-term vacation rental.

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Robert, I need some help. I'm not sure if we have any thing that will help you. In order to find out we need the answers to a few questions, and an email address so I can send them to you.  Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.