HELP! Give me your best Small Multifam Refi Lender (Under $200k)

HaveFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

HELP! Give me your best Small Multifam Refi Lender (Under $200k)

Rental Property Investor · Brawley, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 4 votes

Looking to refi out of private money to conventional. Having a hard time finding a lender that will take on this low of an amount. This is for a duplex in Southern California. 70% LTV works just fine.

I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback!

0Reply
2 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6y

    @Jennifer Armstrong - I can probably get this done for you.  DM me or email me:  [email protected]

  • Investor · HI · Member since 2017 · 328 posts · 124 votes
    6y

    @Jennifer Armstrong We can give it shot. Would love to connect. [email protected]

    All the best!

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Jennifer, maybe we can help you with this.  Just to get a feel for what you want, please answer these questions.

    Where is the property located?   How much is the property worth?

    How much money do you need    What is your FICO score

    Hope to hear from you.  Also I need an email address.

    Reggie Truss

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Jennifer, I’m sorry to bug you with another email, but I assume my last email fell through the cracks (I can imagine your inbox is pretty busy). Even if you’re unsure if there is a potential fit between The Loan Father, and yourself, I think it’s worth a brief email as we help hundreds of people each year consider their real estate funding options. When would it take to connect? Feel free to reply with any questions, and thanks for fielding a second email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.