Cash Out Refinancing in Iowa

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Cash Out Refinancing in Iowa

Rental Property Investor · Centennial, CO · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 6 votes

I'm looking to cash out refinance a 5-unit property in Des Moines, IA at 75% LTV based on the appraised value. I estimate the value will come back around $225-240k, which of course doesn't meet many lenders' minimums. I've reached out to community banks as well, but not getting much traction or the terms I need. Anybody know of a lender that can provide a commercial loan with those terms for such a low amount in Iowa?

Thanks,

Drew

1Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Drew, maybe we can help you with this loan, please answer these basic questions so we can give you a quote.  Thanks again, also I need your email address

    How many deals or projects did you work on close in the last 36 months?

    First Name

    Last Name

    Email

    Phone Number

    Business Entity

    Estimated Credit Score

    Full Project Address

    Purchase Price

    As-Is Value

    ARV

    Rehab Budget

    Liquid Funds Available

    Total Rentals Owned

    Ever Had a Foreclosure? When?

    Bankruptcy? When?

    Ever Been Convicted of Felony or Fraud?

    US Citizen?

    Hope to hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Darson GranthamBusiness Member
    Realtor · Des Moines · Member since 2018 · 304 posts · 253 votes
    6y

    @Drew Leonard try reaching out to Zach Carlton at BankIowa or Tyson Seehase at Luana Savings bank. (message me if you want their contact info)

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    6y

    Drew, if you answer the questions I sent you You will give me a chance to help you.  Please let me hear from you.

    Reggie Truss

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    6y

    @Drew Leonard - we might can help you out here.  Assuming 100% occupancy here with long-term tenants?  Shoot me an email, and let's see if I can get you a quote - [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Centennial, CO · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Thanks, everybody. I received a number of other leads outside of the post and am pursuing those. 

    Drew

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.