So, you finally found a great property that will work for you, and the keys are in your hands. What a wonderful feeling! Now what? This is where the fun starts! In this module, our expert House Hacking Coach, Jeff White, will guide you through the top six things you must consider before acquiring your first tenant.
Module #12 covers:
Fair housing laws
Advertising your property
Getting your first tenant
Lease signing
Moving in and property management
Our goal is to get this info out there to everyone in Denver interested in house hacking, so I'm giving away 10 free books a week of "The Ultimate House Hacking Guide" to anyone who wants one!
The book that I wrote with @Joe Massey and @Jeff White is a technical guide to building a Denver rental portfolio through house hacking and provides a detailed, specific action plan on how to find and buy house hacks in Denver.
If you would like a free book, email Katie at [email protected] with your full name, address and email.
You have options for digesting the 15 modules in this series:
Read the book on Amazon (I set the price as low as Amazon would allow.)