Commercial Broker Needed- Grand Junction, Colorado

WantService
Classifieds

Commercial Broker Needed- Grand Junction, Colorado

Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes

We are in search of a commercial real estate broker to list a multi family building in Grand Junction, CO. The broker needs 5+ years experience in multi family in GJ area. 

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Jeff Zimmerman

    Hi Jeff, I am a real estate agent I Grand Junction, however, not commercial. There are some commercial agents that come to mind that I can recommend as possibilities, I will check with them to see about their multi-family experience. I am also interested in what you have for sale to purchase. Do you mind sharing the details?

  • Real Estate Agent · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    5y

    I will pitch myself  @Jeff Zimmerman. In Grand Junction, multi-family properties are not necessarily considered "commercial" - as @Brandi Vigil alluded. Last year I was in the top 10 agents in multi-family sales and this year to date I am #1 for number of units and #2 for dollar volume. The majority of my work is done in the investment category.  @Brandi Vigil

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.