Flipper/Rehabber · Austin, TX · Member since 2009 · 405 posts · 168 votes
That's right, our own loving, supportive, and expertly positioned Bryan Hancock will be at the "Making Dollars From Dirt" event in Austin June 20-21. If you're ready to make step up your investing to the big leagues, this is a CAN'T MISS event.
Get to Austin any way you can and learn how people like Bryan have developed their well-oiled new construction machine and learn some of the secrets of those actually doing it. This new construction play is HOT nationwide for at least 12 months, more like 5 years in the Austin, California and other hyper-markets.
Flipper/Rehabber · Austin, TX · Member since 2009 · 405 posts · 168 votes
13y
Hi Karen,
I'm a real estate investor/rehabber. I hold field trips throughout the country on how investors can make better profits by "rehabbing remotely". After this change in the market, I'm seeing people making significantly higher profits by building new homes on in-fill lots. This is really the best way to make money in these hyper areas such as Southern California, Northern California, Austin, TX and even more areas. Every city right now has their pockets where new construction is bringing much higher profits.
I'm using Austin as an example but this strategy works throughout the country right now, but will continue in a longer term in other areas too.