Looking to work with a flipper or contractor in Los Angeles

Looking to work with a flipper or contractor in Los Angeles

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hey everyone, 

I'm brand new to Bigger Pockets and have been in the medical device industry for the last several years and moved to Los Angeles from Birmingham, AL to accept another job working with a great company selling devices in the ear, nose and throat world. I lost that job around the start of the pandemic and have been trying to get back in it ever since. I currently am laid off another job I accepted a while back due to covid as well. Prior to moving from Alabama to take my new job in LA, I did a little real estate investing and flipped a few houses. I grew up around real estate investing and construction watching my dad when I was younger and I've always enjoyed it.

Recently, I decided to completely exit the medical device world and start flipping homes and accumulating rental properties full time. I’m interested in working and learning from someone who really knows what they are doing. I'm a quick learner, very reliable and a hard worker. Does anyone in the LA area know someone looking for additional help? 

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 4 votes
5y

@Tyler Strauss sorry to hear, happy to connect and talk about Los Angeles with you or anyone else. Love this city. Sent you a DM!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Tyler Strauss sorry to hear, happy to connect and talk about Los Angeles with you or anyone else. Love this city. Sent you a DM!

  • Nabil SuleimanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 596 posts · 299 votes
    5y

    @Tyler Strauss Ill send you a PM of one that does quite a few out here. 

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    I do a lot of this here in LA, mostly the San Fernando Valley, NELA, and surrounding areas. What part of LA are you looking to invest in?

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Will Barnard

    Thank you for your response. I’m not quite sure about where I’d invest just yet, I’m mostly interested in learning the business and working with someone flipping or developing. If you have room on your team, I’d love to explore that more.

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    I see. The only team members we are looking for right now are framers to add to our crews.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.