need a contractor for Trenton NJ job

need a contractor for Trenton NJ job

Investor · Princeton, NJ · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 3 votes

I'm renovating a 2-unit.  I need a bedroom added to the first floor and a bathroom on the 2nd floor above the 1st floor bedroom addition.  I want a contractor that's ready to go! First thing is identify the materials needed, 2nd, what's the labor cost, 3, can you start tomorrow?
Who do we know??

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2015 · 283 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Please sent me more details to my email 

    Thanks

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    How did your renovation go?  Where you happy with the work?  Who did you go with?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.