Seeking General Contractor in Joshua Tree/Yucca Valley

Seeking General Contractor in Joshua Tree/Yucca Valley

Rental Property Investor · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2020 · 59 posts · 33 votes

Hello BP! I am looking for a GC in the California High Desert area (Joshua Tree/Yucca Valley) my wife and I are under contract on a 3bd 2ba ranch on an acre with a 40 ft shipping container that we will be turning into an ADU. Any recommendations would be awesome!!!

0Reply
2 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    5y

    How exciting . Bp has a list on contractors . Also I would call some local agents, property managements in Joshua tree and ask for the local  go to GC.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.