Looking for Nationwide Commercial MFR Lender

HaveFinancingCommercial
Classifieds

Looking for Nationwide Commercial MFR Lender

Peter StewartBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 160 posts · 168 votes

Hi All,

I am a broker and investor that is looking to break into the commercial MFR space. Ideally with a 5-20 unit apartment building. I have owned rentals for a decade and have a few MFR residential properties, but have not ventured into the commercial space yet.

I am looking for referrals for lenders who do commercial financing at this lower scale (sub ~$1.5M), nationwide (I am looking in multiple states). Most importantly - I need a lender who does not require previous commercial experience/ownership. 

Any referrals, insight, suggestions are greatly appreciated!

-Peter

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.