General Contractors in Broome County

General Contractors in Broome County

Ron WestPro Member
Endicott, NY · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 13 votes

Hello All,

I am in the process of doing my first flip in Broome County NY, so far so good. This first property is mostly cosmetic so I am handling most of the work myself. However, I am pursuing about to get a couple more under contract so I will have to hire out the renovations. In addition, I am using hard money so I need someone reliable that can keep a schedule. Can anyone refer a Good, Reliable general contractor in Broome County NY? Any recommendations are much appreciated. #BroomeCounty #BroomeCountyContractors

Best Regards,

Ronald West

1Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2016 · 303 posts · 154 votes
    1y

    @Ron West hi Ron I know this is a very old post but did you find any reliable contractors ? I am looking to renovate / rent a 6 unit building in Binghamton. Thanks!

  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 428 posts · 324 votes
    1y

    I really like Scott Mulrooney, owner of Scott's General Contracting: https://scotts-generalcontracting.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.