Looking for capital partner/Great flip in Indianapolis

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for capital partner/Great flip in Indianapolis

Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 1 vote

ARV:$260,000; Acquisition cost:$170,000; Estimated repairs: $12,000-$15,000

Great flip opportunity in Franklin Twp (46203). The home is in move-in ready condition; just needs light cosmetic work. 

Looking for capital partner. Open to discussing terms. 

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Aaron Brown please message me and let’s talk

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Mike Deemer I sent you a message. I’m happy to share more details and discuss further.  

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Did you find someone? 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Stephanie Caruthers My apologies for the delayed response. I did find a capital partner for this deal. However, I have others in the pipeline that I need private money for as well. If you think there could be a good fit, I’m open to furthering the dialogue. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.