Contractors needed for Pensacola, FL - 1st deal

Contractors needed for Pensacola, FL - 1st deal

Realtor · Concord, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi There Everyone, 

I'm just about to purchase my first investment property out of state and it is exciting and terrifying at the same time. I working on getting a hard money loan to purchase but could definitely use some good recommendations of contractors out in the Pensacola area?  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

- Alex Lopez

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    I’d go straight to Jonathan Cook at Jonathan’s Flooring (850)332-5905. I know it says flooring, but they can do it all. Highly recommended! They do great work!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 220 posts · 99 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Roger Kifer:

    I’d go straight to Jonathan Cook at Jonathan’s Flooring (850)332-5905. I know it says flooring, but they can do it all. Highly recommended! They do great work!

    I second Jonathon's Construction.   He does a lot of work for my property manager.  Otherwise, I'd post your job to "Pensacola Contractor's" Facebook Group and you'll have like 10 numbers for people trying to bid your work and you can vet them from there.   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.