Advice on STR cleaning companies in Orlando Area

Advice on STR cleaning companies in Orlando Area

Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes

I am currently in discussions with two cleaning options for help with our new short-term rental.  We close on March 1. I am speaking with Angie at Orlando Short Term Rentals and Joy with Vacation Home Help.  I would love any advice or recommendations about either of these two businesses - or any other referrals people are willing to pass on.  Have any of you worked with them before?

0Reply
36 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    Smart move getting cleaning locked down early. Ask both for STR owner references and call them - specifically about turnover speed between guests. 3-4 hour windows can make or break your calendar. What's your target market gonna be?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.