Kansas City Property Management company

Most Popular Reply

Laura MarksBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker 路 Independence, MO 路 Member since 2020 路 127 posts 路 111 votes
4y
Quote from @Timothy Yang:

I'm planning to BRRR in Kansas city KS/MO and would like to know if any one knows a reputable Property Management they can refer me to. THANKS.

@Robert Ortiz @Gerald Amasol Do you know of anyone who could PM in the KC area? 馃榿 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Tempe, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 731 votes
    4y

    @Timothy Yang, are you looking to outsource every aspect of management or prefer to self-manage certain aspects?  For example: self-perform leasing but outsource maintenance coordination.

  • Laura MarksBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Independence, MO 路 Member since 2020 路 127 posts 路 111 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Timothy Yang:

    I'm planning to BRRR in Kansas city KS/MO and would like to know if any one knows a reputable Property Management they can refer me to. THANKS.

    @Robert Ortiz @Gerald Amasol Do you know of anyone who could PM in the KC area? 馃榿 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Member since 2020 路 12 posts 路 0 votes
    4y

    @Timothy Yang I would be happy to refer you to some trusted property managers and assist you in your property search. Please reach out if you would like to connect!

  • Investor 路 Kapolei, HI 路 Member since 2020 路 18 posts 路 15 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Laura Marks:
    Quote from @Timothy Yang:

    I'm planning to BRRR in Kansas city KS/MO and would like to know if any one knows a reputable Property Management they can refer me to. THANKS.

    @Robert Ortiz @Gerald Amasol Do you know of anyone who could PM in the KC area? 馃榿  


    @Timothy Yang I might know one.  XD


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.