What is the best online rent collecting service?

What is the best online rent collecting service?

Investor · MA · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 14 votes

My partners and I started out with RentRedi but have had numerous problems in a short amount of time from tenants having trouble navigating and submitting payments to an unhelpful support team as well as long payment processing times (usually takes a week for initiated payments to hit our bank account. 

What are some of the best online rent services that you would recommend we switch to? 

Thanks! 

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Joseph Waitkevich hello! I am the new Manager of Customer Experience at RentRedi and I want to jump in here to say that I'm so sorry you and your tenants did not have a great experience with our team. I would love the opportunity to connect with you to see what we can do to resolve any questions or concerns that you have. As far as funding time frames go, ACH payments can be slower as they are dependent on the actions of both the tenants' and landlords' banking institutions (which vary from bank to bank) as the funds move from one to the other. We do have options to apply for faster funding and I can discuss those with you as well. I will message you with my contact information. Hope to have the opportunity to speak further!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.