Any recommendations for a tax accountant in the DMV ?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2022 · 122 posts · 147 votes
    4y

    Hi Loid!

    I haven't used Jonathan personally, but he did taxes for about 15 of my real estate agents when I ran an office in Bethesda, MD and they all loved him and his team.  He also taught classes for us in-house and brought a lot of value to folks who were in the real estate space, whether they "used" him or not.  His website is below, family firm (which personally I love because I came from a family business!)--good luck!

    https://rivlin.cpa/

  • Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hi Loid, 

    Have you found/ tried any CPA in the area yet? I'm in a similar situation as you and would love to learn from your experience with the one you found. Thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.