Reporting tenant rent payment and non payment.

Reporting tenant rent payment and non payment.

Rental Property Investor · Davenport, IA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 6 votes

What is the best landlord app for reporting tenant payments to credit bureaus, collecting rent, etc.? I have one duplex that I own and self manage and want to help my tenants by boosting their credit scores. Please share what app you use to manage! Thanks everyone.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jacob Wietholder:

    What is the best landlord app for reporting tenant payments to credit bureaus, collecting rent, etc.? I have one duplex that I own and self manage and want to help my tenants by boosting their credit scores. Please share what app you use to manage! Thanks everyone.


    Do a Google search for "rent credit report" and you'll find many options. My recommendation is that you inform the tenant of the benefits, but let them sign up and pay the fee since they are the one benefiting.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.