Leasing to Senior assisted Living companies

Leasing to Senior assisted Living companies

Real Estate Agent · Mineral Wells, TX · Member since 2011 · 58 posts · 5 votes

anyone with experience in leasing out your rentals to companies like this? 

Pros and cons?

I’m watching some YouTube channels but not much new..most are are posted a year or more ago.

I know there is always a big demand for senior living but is it profitable for the landlord or more headache?

Who usually pays, extra insurance, utilities, do they furnish the rental like a regular tenant or will the landlord have to have it ready as in a VRBO? Many questions for a beginner. I’ve been a landlord for 15 years but never in this type of business.  

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2012 · 74 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    I’m looking to exit the Airbnb business, and would like to lease to Assisted Living Facilities, nothing bad about Airbnb, it just becoming a job, and I’m an investor.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.