Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
4y
@Kenneth Olsen There's a ton of HouseHackers here in WA - a combination of high-cost real estate and many cities (like Kirkland, Seattle, Tacoma, etc) having favorable accessory dwelling unit / backyard cottage laws makes this a great state for the strategy. I've sold a lot of HouseHacks in Marysville, Everett, and Snohomish - DM me if you'd like me to introduce you to some past clients that are househacking nearby. Cheers man, reach out anytime & lets all build community!
Were are the house hackers at? I want to meet up in person too, I need help getting started
Hiya! House hacker from the FI Team Seattle here. I’m hosting a meet up next Thursday in Seattle with Craig Curelop. Would love to see you there! DM me for a free ticket.
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
4y
@Kenneth Olsen There's a ton of HouseHackers here in WA - a combination of high-cost real estate and many cities (like Kirkland, Seattle, Tacoma, etc) having favorable accessory dwelling unit / backyard cottage laws makes this a great state for the strategy. I've sold a lot of HouseHacks in Marysville, Everett, and Snohomish - DM me if you'd like me to introduce you to some past clients that are househacking nearby. Cheers man, reach out anytime & lets all build community!
Realtor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2019 · 882 posts · 1k+ votes
4y
@Kenneth Olsen, I personally did house hacking and now help others finance and buy house hacking properties. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!