Heloc with TD bank, rate was for primary resident

Heloc with TD bank, rate was for primary resident

Member since 2021 · 199 posts · 42 votes

Hi all, I opened a HELOC with td bank two years ago, now I am moving the HELOC rate is for owner occupied rate. Is any difference between HELOC and mortgage? If I told me I move out from my primary home will they close my HELOC? Or can I just request a mailing address change as I don't want my 1098 to be arrive to my tenant. Since it contains a lot personal info.

0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    You can just request mailing address change. They wont close it or anything.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.