General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
John Do
Votes |
Quality Property manager needed

John Do
Posted Nov 14 2022, 13:05

It’s hard to find a high quality property manager in the Cincinnati area. I am currently using one at the moment however, I feel like they are not doing a very good job as the unit has been sitting vacant for 3+ months. They have shown the property on multiple occasions when the unit was not show ready. For instance while projects were going on and maintenance tools and debris not cleaned. Other instances where the yard was filled with leaves not yet have been racked and removed. These scenarios paints a picture to the prospective tenants that the property is not well kept and the management company not organized. The ads listed online are very minimalistic. I’ve had to arrange repairs and other projects on my own from out of state on multiple occasions. I’ve had to find my own handyman,plumber,ect for projects as the ones provided by the property management company is not good nor reliable. If anybody has a high quality property manager in the Cincinnati area that they could refer me to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Loading replies...