Looking For Real Estate Attorneys In Los Angeles

Looking For Real Estate Attorneys In Los Angeles

New to Real Estate · Sacramento · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hi,

I have a 2-unit property in city of Los Angeles. I am looking to get the property back. I am looking into cash for keys, move-in eviction, or regular eviction. The tenants were late on rent for multiple months prior to covid-19. They also modified the property without my permission. So, I am looking for an attorney that can advise me on which path should I use for getting my property back.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations. If the Los Angeles City is not extending the eviction moratorium, it will be over by the end of this month.

Thanks,

Jian

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Paul DashevskyPro Member
    Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2020 · 152 posts · 60 votes
    3y

    Richard Marker, eviction attorney in Los Angeles

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes
    3y

    Hi Jian, I am a local attorney and landlord. Have a couple of people who are good. Please send me a message and will share their information. 

  • New to Real Estate · Sacramento · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Thank you both for replaying. I'll message you, Shiva. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.