Seeking a Lease to with option to purchase agreement template

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2022 · 106 posts · 56 votes
    3y

    I don't have one, but at the bottom of the BP Website on desktop there is a tab called "File Place" that might have what you're looking for. 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/files

  • Developer · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Jim Rivell:

    I don't have one, but at the bottom of the BP Website on desktop there is a tab called "File Place" that might have what you're looking for. 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/files


     thanks, no luck there. 

  • Developer · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    thanks @Jim Rivell, I sincerely appreciate referring to these resources. I found a couple of options through general Google searches but thought I'd reach out to those in the field for suggestions. 

    Again, much appreciated.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.