Recommendation for lawyer to represent landlord in eviction

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Kathleen McDowell:

Thanks @Account Closed I cant find his contact details. Can you provide?  Appreciate it.

I tried posting but I got an error saying I can't post a phone number
Try 

Williams, Zinman & Parham P.C.
www. zona.law
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathleen McDowell:

    Anyone have a lawyer they would recommend in Maricopa Co, Scottsdale area to represent the landlord for an eviction trial?

    Scott Williams - Eviction Lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ

  • Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    Thanks @Account Closed I cant find his contact details. Can you provide?  Appreciate it.

  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathleen McDowell:

    Thanks @Account Closed I cant find his contact details. Can you provide?  Appreciate it.

    I tried posting but I got an error saying I can't post a phone number
    Try 

    Williams, Zinman & Parham P.C.
    www. zona.law
  • Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathleen McDowell:

    Thanks!

    By the way, do you have anyone looking for a fully furnished 5 bed Short Term Rental with views and pool around Shadow Mountain? ;-) I have one available for purchase.
  • Realtor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    Not at the moment, but will let you know! Only have someone looking in Fountain Hills right now.

  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathleen McDowell:

    Not at the moment, but will let you know! Only have someone looking in Fountain Hills right now.

    FH. Nice area to be in.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.