Section 8 Funding Issues: How to Fund Deals worth LESS than 100k

Section 8 Funding Issues: How to Fund Deals worth LESS than 100k

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone, I've been doing a lot of research on Section 8. I am an active property wholesaler and have lots of experience in real estate trading. I'm ready to build a portfolio now, and would like to start with single family section 8 rentals. My niche target is buying 60-90k houses in midwest and midsouth USA. These properties are great but the problem is, I don't know how to fund these transactions without using seller financing, subject to and/or raising private money. Does anyone know where I can just get a loan to leverage and buy theses properties to rent to section 8?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 337 posts · 213 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Elijah Joseph:

    Hello everyone, I've been doing a lot of research on Section 8. I am an active property wholesaler and have lots of experience in real estate trading. I'm ready to build a portfolio now, and would like to start with single family section 8 rentals. My niche target is buying 60-90k houses in midwest and midsouth USA. These properties are great but the problem is, I don't know how to fund these transactions without using seller financing, subject to and/or raising private money. Does anyone know where I can just get a loan to leverage and buy theses properties to rent to section 8?

     @Elijah Joseph have looked at DSCR?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Elijah Joseph:

    Hello everyone, I've been doing a lot of research on Section 8. I am an active property wholesaler and have lots of experience in real estate trading. I'm ready to build a portfolio now, and would like to start with single family section 8 rentals. My niche target is buying 60-90k houses in midwest and midsouth USA. These properties are great but the problem is, I don't know how to fund these transactions without using seller financing, subject to and/or raising private money. Does anyone know where I can just get a loan to leverage and buy theses properties to rent to section 8?


     Do you have the 20% down, ?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.