How to get your cleaning fees refunded by Airbnb

How to get your cleaning fees refunded by Airbnb

Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share an experience. After guests checked out and I realized they threw a party, I called Airbnb to let them know.

The first CS representative offered to transfer me in order to refund the additional cleaning fees. I just had to submit documentation (photos and receipt) and the other CS representative reimbursed the total price.

It's important to note that it didn't involve Aircover, it was done on the phone.

So if one day you have guests throwing a party and you don't want to clean it on your own, you can find a cleaner (for example on Turno), have them clean for you and submit the receipt to Airbnb. I already had a cleaner but it's a good opportunity to connect to a cleaner in your area.

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Good to know Airbnb came through for you on the cleaning fees without too much hassle. The Turno tip is handy – connecting with local cleaners is always a good move. Hopefully, none of us have to deal with party aftermaths, but it's good to have a plan just in case. Appreciate you sharing the experience!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.