Turnkey Rent-By-Room Property Managers Recommendations

Turnkey Rent-By-Room Property Managers Recommendations

Investor & Private Money Lender · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 2 votes

I am interested in converting one of my traditional rental properties into a rent-by-room property. I've seen companies that will convert your home to maximize it for rent by room and then manage it. However, I haven't been able to find any operating in Birmingham / Alabama. I'm wondering if there are companies that are doing this that I could connect with. Anyone have any recommendations of companies to connect with? 

Thank you!
Dan

2Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miller McSwainPro Member
    Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 261 posts · 233 votes
    1y

    Hey! I actually just wrote the book for BiggerPockets on the Co-Living (room rental) strategy. It comes out in April and you can sign up for it here: https://CoLivingBook.com
    Also, I see you are in Fort Collins, I'm in Colorado Springs!

    As for PMs in Birmingham, I don't know any. If you shoot me a DM, I do know of one investor that is doing Co-Living in Birmingham (I think). I could connect you two!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.